Capital Gifts Online Shipping Policy
This Shipping Policy describes how your order will be handled and shipped.
- Orders will be processed three to five business days after they are received. Shipping time, typically one to two weeks, is additional to the three to five business days for processing.
- We ship products only to addresses within Canada.
- We do not ship packages to a post office box.
- Except as otherwise noted, we ship via Canada Post.
- Shipping costs are the Canada Post charge plus a fee to cover handling and shipping materials.
For deliveries within the Legislature precinct we ship via interdepartmental mail to the following buildings: Bowker Building, Queen Elizabeth II Building, Haultain Building, Legislature Building, and Terrace Building. We also ship to MLA constituency offices via interdepartmental mail.
- Note that interdepartmental mail services are noninsured.
- There is no recourse if an item is lost or broken. For valuable items we suggest choosing another method of delivery.
- Interdepartmental mail services are intended for business, not personal, goods.
- You may contact us to make arrangements to pick up orders from Capital Gifts on the main floor of the Queen Elizabeth II Building during regular business hours, but note that during the COVID-19 pandemic the gift shop in the Queen Elizabeth II Building may not have regular business hours.
- Feel free to contact Capital Gifts to discuss shipping options.